Monday, May 11, 2009

Scotty's friends

"Little Girl"

"Otis"

"Cowboy"
"Nakoma"

Bonnie, Laredo & Lucy with Scotty in the back


This past Friday, we said goodbye to one of Scotty's pasture mates. She was 9 years old and she had navicular. Over the past couple of weeks it had gotten so bad she was having trouble just being comfortable in the pasture so my friend decided it was time to euthanize her. Her name was Little Girl and she will be missed.

Today, since nothing exciting is going on, I thought I'd share some pictures of Scotty's friends.

1 comment:

Boyle Heights Kid said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Little Girl! I'm sure Scotty and the other will miss her!

Being able to let go of a dear friend out of compassion is one of the greatest gifts of love. Hugs to all that knew "Little Girl"